2007...

The last news you must have gotten from me was probably when I had gone to Brazil for a week in December 2006 to be there for the christmas celebration with the street kids and in order to deliver some clothes and money donations personally. At that time I already knew that I was not going to go back to the project in São Paulo and in this same week I also had a job interview in Rio de Janeiro.

My plan was to get a job and a work visa, and then only work half time on the long run, so I would be able to get involved in a project in the remaining time. In March 2007 I got accepted for the job and we started to sort out all the paper work. In September I was supposed to start my new job. Just a few weeks prior to that though, it turned out that there was a "little" catch in work contract and I was not willing to compromise about honesty. So in the end I called it off again.

I was very disappointed and really didn't know what to do next now. I just didn't want to give up. On the other hand I was wondering wether the herniated disc and certain obstacles were supposed to show me that I was maybe on the wrong track?? Or at a wrong time???

But let me also tell you about the many positive highlights in 2007, such as the release of the CD that my sisters and I had been working on since January. Or the fact that end of last summer I was finally able to get out of physiotherapy and my back was not painful anymore. And I had been provided with a job throughout that whole year!

In spite of the fact that I WAS disappointed in God sometimes, I am also incredibly grateful for his provision and also for my friends Denise & Sämi, who I have lived with since February!

Keine Kommentare: